Jets owner Johnson: Tebow was forced on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets owner Johnson: Tebow was forced on me

Jets owner Woody Johnson told potential GM candidates that Tim Tebow was "forced" on him.
    Former Broncos GM Ted Sundquist, who interviewed for the Jets opening, told ESPN New York that Johnson said he "jumped on board" with the idea after deciding to trust former GM Mike Tannenbaum and the personnel department. Of course Johnson would put all of the blame on the guy that was kicked to the curb, even after Johnson was the first to take credit for Tebow's acquisition. All in all, Tebow seems certain to be joining Tannenbaum on the streets in the near future.

Source: ESPN New York
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

What an goofball! He is the owner, all he had to do was say no!
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Tebow got the shaft by going to NY, wouldve done more than Sanchez if he played tho....Bring Tebow mania to Arizona!!!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
        Tebow got the shaft by going to NY, wouldve done more than Sanchez if he played tho....Bring Tebow mania to Arizona!!!
        I'll bet there will be Tebow-ing in Jacksonville next season.

Comment

Working...
        X