Cowboys NT Jay Ratliff busted for DWI Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys NT Jay Ratliff busted for DWI Tuesday

Cowboys NT Jay Ratliff has been arrested for DWI in Grapevine, Texas.
    Ratliff crashed his truck into an 18-wheeler in the "early morning hours" Tuesday. According to ESPN Dallas, neither Ratliff nor the truck driver was hurt. The Cowboys have declined comment. It's most unwelcome news for a player who was already on the hot seat in Dallas. Ratliff's arrest also comes barely a month after Jerry Brown's tragic death in a DWI accident with teammate Josh Brent. The odds that Ratliff has played his final down in Dallas have increased dramatically.

Source: ESPN Dallas
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Couldn't believe this when I heard it... No one can be as irresponsible as to get behind the wheel after the death of a teammate caused by the same thing no less than 2 months later. But not only did it happen to a guy on the same team, on the same side of the ball, but THE SMAE POSITION the previous driver on the team played. Absolutely inexcusable. If I were Jerry I would be calling a press conference now to let every NFL team know that J.Rat will be available as soon as the trading block is opened...

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Working...
    X