Titus Young: I want the ball or I won't play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titus Young: I want the ball or I won't play

Titus Young tweeted on Tuesday "if I'm not going to get the football I don't want to play anymore."
    "Never have I ran the wrong route, just put my self where the ball was going," Young added on Twitter. Young continues to voice his displeasure and hasn't learned a thing since his benching and subsequent banishment to injured reserve late in the season. Young's chances of returning to the Lions, who seem to be intent on shoring up their team-wide character issues, are diminishing with every word that comes out of his mouth. His future in Detroit has been described as "up in the air" by GM Martin Mayhew.

Source: Titus Young on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

How can he demand the ball! He is playing opposite the best receiver in the game today! It would be foolish to not throw to Calvin. When teams try to shut him down that is when Titus would get his shot.! He just needs to shut up and play!

Comment

"Never have I ran the wrong route, just put my self where the ball was going,"
      The Detroit Football LOLions, always giving full entertainment.

Comment

For sure they are entertainment!
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

A Prima-Donna before he's ever done anything on the field... A sad similarity many young players have now. Put him in a room, lock the door, and play 24hrs strait of Patriots film... Maybe he can be brainwashed into becoming a team player.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
          LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Are we talking about Titus Young, SR.?

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              Are we talking about Titus Young, SR.?
              Correct, because, you know, his son is an infant. Don't want to mistake the two.

Comment

Titus Young was back at the keyboard Friday morning and tweeted, "Oh I'm not done, if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats."
                "Never needed the money Give me a dollar and a ball bet I come back #HallofFame," Young added. This comes on the heels of a Tuesday Twitter rant where Young threatened to quit if he didn't get the ball more. Coach Jim Schwartz reacted Wednesday by saying, "You wear your uniform 24 hours a day now, everybody's aware of that. We obviously still got some ground to cover there." This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back for Young in Detroit. Frankly, it sounds like he doesn't even care.

Source: Titus Young on Twitter
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

hall of fame? lmao

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

He's completely worth the follow on Twitter, because the stuff he says is hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X