Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steelers expected to let RB Mendenhall walk

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Steelers expected to let RB Mendenhall walk

    The Steelers' website confirms that free agent Rashard Mendenhall's return to Pittsburgh is "unlikely."
    Mendenhall was suspended for a week in 2012 after not even showing up for a game against the Chargers. "Any time a player doesn’t show up for a game, that’s unacceptable," GM Kevin Colbert stated after the season. "There’s no circumstance, other than obviously a family emergency or something of that nature which would have been predetermined to be excusable."

    Source: steelers.com
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

  • #2
    Kind of sucks for him he looked like he was going to be the man in Pittsburgh two years ago, now I'm not sure if he'll even be able to get on a team that will have him share carries.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/


    Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

    Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

    so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am sure someone will give him a shot.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

      * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

      My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

      I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

      If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

      I ship on Friday and Saturday.

      Stained glass on the left we make.

      www.tndcollectables.com

      Comment

      Working...
      X