Red Robin offers Colin Kaepernick free food for life if he wins Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Robin offers Colin Kaepernick free food for life if he wins Super Bowl

Colin Kaepernick will have more on the line Sunday than just the Super Bowl. If he wins the game, he will cash in on a sweet offer from one of his favorite restaurants.

According to sports business reporter Darren Rovell, Red Robin has taken out an ad that will run in Thursday’s San Francisco Chronicle offering the 49ers quarterback free food for life if he wins the Super Bowl.

How did the offer come to be?

A recent New York Daily News article describing Kaepernick’s humble (or frugal) nature noted that he enjoys Red Robin.

From the article:

When a financial adviser flew in from New York and asked him where he would like to go out to dinner, Kaepnerick chose Red Robin, a favorite haunt of his.

Below is a look at the offer from Red Robin, which references the Daily News article:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Pretty cool offer.

I hope he can collect!
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
    X