Bills decline WR Jones tender, making him FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills decline WR Jones tender, making him FA

The Bills have declined to tender WR Donald Jones, making him an unrestricted free agent.
    The Bills were reportedly working on an extension with Jones as recently as Thursday morning, but talks obviously didn't go anywhere. Jones was a restricted free agent, meaning the Bills could have tendered him a one-year qualifying offer, and had the right to match any offer in free agency. In their parting statement, the Bills also announced the illness that landed Jones on the non-football/illness list in December was a "medical condition that he’s had since college." Jones is still only 25 and caught a career-high 41 passes in 12 games last season, but his injury history could limit his market in a crowded year for receivers.

Source: buffalobills.com
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I actually think he would be a good, cheap, pick-up for a lot of teams. He really just needs to stay heathly.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Working...
    X