Panini Assurance Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini Assurance Number

I looked all over for this answer on my own and it was in vain so I just wanted to post this question on here. I need to use Panini's QA service on their site for a problem with the Contenders box I bought, they say they need the QA number on the top of the box, I see no number, usually its on the sticker on the top of the box, yeah that sticker is minute and I see no number on it. There is a stamped number on the inside of the box, is that the QA number or what? Please someone help me so I can get this problem fixed, thank you.
    my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

I had the same problem with a box of Prestige a few years back. I didn't even bother with the number, I just folded the whole box and sent it along with a receipt. They figured it out themselves and sent me my missing hit no problem (except for the box missing a hit in the first place lol).
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Only problem with that is that with the new system I need to put the QA number into the form to even begin to process the clain.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by sportscardrage View Post
        Only problem with that is that with the new system I need to put the QA number into the form to even begin to process the clain.
        The number stamped on the inside of the box is the QA number. Good luck!
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
        X