X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams release Titus young

Rams release Titus Young - CBSSports.com
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

How is he suppose to make the HOF now?

Comment

Shocked. He has such a good head on his shoulders.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

On 971theticket yesterday (local sports talk show) a guy called in saying he had a flight the day before from St. Louis on business and that Titus Young was on the flight in 1st class. The guy said he gave up his seat to someone else (a nice gesture) and sat in the back handing out candy bars, signing autographs, and drawing on his shoes/hat and asking people what they thought about his designs.

By far one of the more bizarre things I've ever heard and I buy it completely. Titus D. Young Sr. seems like a nice guy with good intentions, but he really needs help.

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          How is he suppose to make the HOF now?
          I was thinking the same thing, when I read the article.
          - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            On 971theticket yesterday (local sports talk show) a guy called in saying he had a flight the day before from St. Louis on business and that Titus Young was on the flight in 1st class. The guy said he gave up his seat to someone else (a nice gesture) and sat in the back handing out candy bars, signing autographs, and drawing on his shoes/hat and asking people what they thought about his designs.

By far one of the more bizarre things I've ever heard and I buy it completely. Titus D. Young Sr. seems like a nice guy with good intentions, but he really needs help.
            Maybe a planned out PR thing.

Why would anyone just happen to have candy bars to hand out & hats/shoes to doodle on?
            - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
              Maybe a planned out PR thing.

Why would anyone just happen to have candy bars to hand out & hats/shoes to doodle on?
              He also told everyone (apparently) he was excited for the season, how he was going to work so hard in Florida and that he was gonna wear #10. Sounds like he had no clue they were gonna cut him the next day.

Comment

I hear he is another one with a "terrell owens" attitude and mouth to match
                Isaiah 40:31 : But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

TTM AUTOGRAPH COUNT : 3258
                Check out my TTM Auto SASE breaks now on YouTube

Comment

Working...
                X