Report: Eagles will release Nnamdi Asomugha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Eagles will release Nnamdi Asomugha

According to FOX29's Howard Eskin, the Eagles will eventually release CB Nnamdi Asomugha.
    Another piece of the Eagles' "Dream Team" bites the dust. Asomugha graded out as one of the league's worst corners last season and is owed $15 million -- including $4 million guaranteed -- in 2013. Facing an ultimatum to slash his salary or move on, the two-time All-Pro has chosen the latter. Asomugha will instantly become one of the biggest names available in free agency, but suitors expecting him to regain his Raider form will be disappointed. He'll be 32 in July, showed atrocious ball skills as an Eagle and lacked long speed. The Eagles won't make the Asomugha cut on Wednesday, but multiple reports have it coming soon.

Source: Howard Eskin on Twitter
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I wonder if someone will pick him up with Champ Bailey
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

This has been a pretty good offseason. I mean, besides hiring Chip Kelly and picking the new Franchise QB Failure aka Dennis Dixon.
      "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
        This has been a pretty good offseason. I mean, besides hiring Chip Kelly and picking the new Franchise QB Failure aka Dennis Dixon.
        I think Dennis Dixon is a smart move...he's decent. Keeping Vick is the worst move they've made.

Comment

Well that's too bad...

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
          LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
            Well that's too bad...
            You best thank the Eagles, the Cowboys were pretty close to signing him that offseason LOL.
            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Working...
            X