Ravens land Dumervil on 5-year, $35M contract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens land Dumervil on 5-year, $35M contract

Ravens agreed to terms with DE/OLB Elvis Dumervil, formerly of the Broncos, on a five-year contract worth up to $35 million.
    Just as some observers began writing off the reigning Super Bowl champs, GM Ozzie Newsome lands -- easily -- the top free agent left on the market. Dumervil will return to 3-4 outside linebacker in Baltimore. He enjoyed his career-best season as a 3-4 rush 'backer in Denver, leading the NFL with 17 sacks in 2009. Don "Wink" Martindale was on Denver's staff during that season and is now the Ravens' linebackers coach. Dumervil, 29, will team with Terrell Suggs to give Baltimore the premier outside-edge rusher duo in football, regardless of scheme.

Source: Denver Post
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Ugh. Of course he had to go to Baltimore.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I hate it, too.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Now if Flacco can keep progressing and prove he is a 20 mil man the Ravens are going to be really tough.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

turn coat!!!
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Ravens are done being tough. Flacco IS deserving of the money-but the team is going down the hill. This signing isn't going to be enough...

Comment

Working...
            X