Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seahawks Trade Matt Flynn To Raiders

Y! SPORTS

ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) -- The Oakland Raiders are changing directions at quarterback once again.

The Raiders acquired Seattle backup Matt Flynn on Monday for draft picks, bringing an end to Carson Palmer's brief tenure as starter in Oakland even before they are done paying the steep price they dealt to acquire him.

''Matt's one of those guys, even though he hasn't had a lot of opportunities, when he's had those opportunities, he's made the most out of those chances,'' Raiders coach Dennis Allen said. ''We feel real good about that, and feel real good about getting a young prospect at quarterback.''

Oakland will send a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a conditional pick in 2015 to Seattle. Flynn will compete with Terrelle Pryor for the starting job with Palmer on his way out of Oakland.

I hope Matt Flynn succeeds, even if it is the Raiders... Cardinal have Palmer from what I understand..
    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

The Raiders might have finally made a good move.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

This deal actually makes sense for the Raiders. Wow!
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
        X