Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Haslam: Pilot Flying J has done nothing wrong

Jimmy Haslam: Pilot Flying J has done nothing wrong - CBSSports.com
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Yeah, I'm sure the FBI/IRS are just there for s**** and giggles.

Wouldn't happen to anyone other than Cleveland!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      Yeah, I'm sure the FBI/IRS are just there for s**** and giggles.

Wouldn't happen to anyone other than Cleveland!
      They must've been really bored! The strangest things happen to our teams.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Those truck stops suck anyway... Love's is ten times better. I think it's Flying J's policy to ONLY hire felons.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
        LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Report: Haslam may be asked to 'step aside'

ESPN Cleveland believes Browns owner Jimmy Haslam could be asked to "step aside" until the FBI finishes its investigation into his travel center company Pilot Flying J.
          "This is worse than a dark cloud. This is a funnel cloud," a source with knowledge of "both the legal system and the inner workings of the NFL" told reporter Tony Grossi. The source believes Haslam could be asked to "remove himself from operational control" of the Browns until there's a resolution, and possibly suspended if he declines. Former 49ers owner Eddie DeBartolo Jr. was suspended under similar circumstances in 1999. The NFL has so far declined comment. The league clearly isn't happy with its newest owner, who's tarnished the shield after less than a year on the job.

Source: ESPN Cleveland

Comment

Working...
          X