25 Minnesota Xavier Rhodes CB
    26 Green Bay Datone Jones DE
    27 Houston DeAndre Hopkins WR
    28 Denver Sylvester Williams DT
    29 Minnesota Cordarrelle Patterson WR
    30 St. Louis Alec Ogletree ILB
    31 Dallas Travis Frederick C
    32 Baltimore Matt Elam SS

I see 2013 NFL products suffering with the lack of rookie star power. 7 of the first 10 picks were linemen lol.
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

The Buffalo Bills win the award for worst pick of the night!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        The Buffalo Bills win the award for worst pick of the night!
        If they are going to lose, I guess they at least have CJ Spiller and EJ Manuel to try and make it exciting.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

The Eagles results I was completely surprised with... I thought that they would pick a corner. Not the case... So does that mean Geno Smith is coming our way 2nd round?

JD
          Always looking for Philip Rivers that I don't have, Luke Kuechly, and a RC of a player that I do not have between 2006-present.

*Philip Rivers Thread*
          http://community.cardboardconnection...st-thread.html

Comment

Originally posted by NFLguy2012 View Post
            The Eagles results I was completely surprised with... I thought that they would pick a corner. Not the case... So does that mean Geno Smith is coming our way 2nd round?

JD
            if u believe Pete Priso's second round mock on CBSSports.com

Comment

It's definitely a new league! 1 QB in first round - no RB. After the Cowboys picked the ESPN cameras showed a few fans in the crown booing, those guys need to be slapped and their Fan Cards revoked! I think it was a great move! Zaccaro was gone before their original pick so they traded with SF, got a great inside lineman that has played both G and C - which we desperately need. Now in the 3rd round the Cowboys have another pick that they might take a risk on a RB, now needed in the backup carousel behind Murray. It's never easy evaluating something like this this early, but I would give The Cowboys a B+ so far - they might have been able to get a bit higher draft choice than 74th in the trade, but they addressed a HUGE need plus a little extra. Can't wait to see who else Jerry wants... Oh, and The Cowboys' new O-Line coach is from Wisconsin... so there ya go!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
              LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Really glad I was wrong about what Jerry would do next.. I'm not a college football watcher but reading/watching JJ Wilcox stuff he sounds like a pretty good addition. Sounds like he has great character too. Can't wait to see this guy on the field! I'm assuming he will be KR/PR if he doesn't start at safety this year - which isn't too far fetched. Not too sure what to make of the non-blocking TE and WR. I guess when Miles wrecks his hammie AGAIN we got another guy to rotate in. And who better to learn from than Jason Witten on how to play TE? I really liked John Phillips hopefully this guy Escobar (wonder if he's any relation to Pablo..) will be able to help out poor old Doug on the right side when Witten is taking a breather. Thank you Jerry for taking your Alzheimer meds and focusing on the draft!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
                LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Originally posted by 90sTriplets View Post
                  Really glad I was wrong about what Jerry would do next.. I'm not a college football watcher but reading/watching JJ Wilcox stuff he sounds like a pretty good addition. Sounds like he has great character too. Can't wait to see this guy on the field! I'm assuming he will be KR/PR if he doesn't start at safety this year - which isn't too far fetched. Not too sure what to make of the non-blocking TE and WR. I guess when Miles wrecks his hammie AGAIN we got another guy to rotate in. And who better to learn from than Jason Witten on how to play TE? I really liked John Phillips hopefully this guy Escobar (wonder if he's any relation to Pablo..) will be able to help out poor old Doug on the right side when Witten is taking a breather. Thank you Jerry for taking your Alzheimer meds and focusing on the draft!
                  From everything I've watched, Escobar is strictly a receiving TE. With as well as Hanna played last season taking away Phillips pt i think this is a bit of a waste since he doesn't block. I live right around the corner from Baylor so i've seen Terrance Williams play A LOT. I think he's going to be a beast. He's better than Kendall Wright was/is and he had a pretty good rookie season so i'm excited about that one. I haven't seen much on Wilcox but he can't be any worse than Sensabaugh, Poole, Elam, or anyone else we've had here for the last 4 yrs or so. I'm hoping Church can come back strong again b/c he was ballin' before he got hurt last year.
                  -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
                  http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
                  http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

Round 2
                    1 Jacksonville Jonathan Cyprien FS
                    2 Tennessee Justin Hunter WR
                    3 Philadelphia Zach Ertz TE
                    4 Detroit Darius Slay CB
                    5 Cincinnati Giovani Bernard RB
                    6 San Diego Manti Te'o ILB
                    7 NY Jets Geno Smith QB
                    8 San Francisco Cornellius Carradine DE
                    9 Buffalo Robert Woods WR
                    10 Oakland Menelik Watson T
                    11 Tampa Bay Johnthan Banks CB
                    12 Carolina Kawann Short DT
                    13 Arizona Kevin Minter ILB
                    14 Buffalo Kiko Alonso LB
                    15 Dallas Gavin Escobar TE
                    16 Pittsburgh LeVeon Bell RB
                    17 NY Giants Johnathan Hankins DT
                    18 Chicago Jon Bostic ILB
                    19 Washington David Amerson CB
                    20 New England Jamie Collins OLB
                    21 Cincinnati Margus Hunt DE
                    22 Miami Jamar Taylor CB
                    23 San Francisco Vance McDonald TE
                    24 Baltimore Arthur Brown ILB
                    25 Houston D.J. Swearinger FS
                    26 Denver Montee Ball RB
                    27 New England Aaron Dobson WR
                    28 Atlanta Robert Alford CB
                    29 Green Bay Eddie Lacy RB
                    30 Seattle Christine Michael RB

Comment

Le'veon Bell, future Steelers great!

Comment

Arizona had a solid draft! Picking up the Honey Badger was a huge steal!!
                        U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                        http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                        Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                        Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

This draft was pretty cool to see so many linemen and so few skill players. Partly due to the "lack" of talent but also it goes to show how important the guys that work in the trenches are.

Now that the draft is over, I think my two teams did well. The Broncos and Texans both addressed needs. I'm hoping that the Uona Kavinga ) make the Broncos roster.
                          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
                          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
                          I don't deal outside the US

Comment

I like the Vikings draft, they did really well for a change.
                            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                              Arizona had a solid draft! Picking up the Honey Badger was a huge steal!!
                              It all depends on which version they get if its a steal or not.
                              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
                              X