Topps Redemptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topps Redemptions

Got an Email from Topps saying to contact them for a replacement as one of my redemptions had gone past a certain timeframe but I accidentally deleted the message. Does anyone know the number to contact them?

Found this on the first page of the redemption site. Don't know if it's what you're looking for, but it will get you in contact with someone that deals with redemptions.

Hi collectors! Please note: If you change your mailing address on your redemption account, you must contact us to ensure that your previously entered redemptions get sent to the correct place. Please call us toll-free Monday-Friday at (800)-489-9149. Our office hours are 9:00 am-4:30 pm EST.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
      Found this on the first page of the redemption site. Don't know if it's what you're looking for, but it will get you in contact with someone that deals with redemptions.

Hi collectors! Please note: If you change your mailing address on your redemption account, you must contact us to ensure that your previously entered redemptions get sent to the correct place. Please call us toll-free Monday-Friday at (800)-489-9149. Our office hours are 9:00 am-4:30 pm EST.
      Thank you for the info sir.

Comment

Hopefully they will answer. I have had a very hard time getting a response from them. I have three chrome redemptions outstanding and I want my blue wave packs. I'll swap out two of the redemptions, but I'm going to wait on the Russell Wilson Chrome Refractor for sure.
        I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
        http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
        I don't deal outside the US

Comment

You can also email support@etopps.com

Leland
          I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
          http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
          I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Originally posted by leedawg62 View Post
            You can also email support@etopps.com

Leland
            Thanks for the info. I contacted them and they seemed helpful on the phone. Hopefully it pans out. They were going to replace My 2012 Strata Dre Kirkpatrick with a compareable auto???? I also had a 2011 Lineage Bob Addis auto redemption that was out of stock and they were going to replace that also.

Comment

I have the same problem with Panini...I am waiting on a Tim Tebow Auto /10, a Doug martin auto, and a David lee auto. It been a couple months on two of them and I hate the "replacement" policy they have if they can't hold up their end of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
                I have the same problem with Panini...I am waiting on a Tim Tebow Auto /10, a Doug martin auto, and a David lee auto. It been a couple months on two of them and I hate the "replacement" policy they have if they can't hold up their end of the deal.
                Topps told me that thier replacement policy was to give cards that are equal Beckett value in return? What is Panini's policy?

Comment

It is the same thing.
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

It can't hurt to talk to them.

I "mentioned" that I prefer Lions stuff if they couldn't come up with the Andre Johnson auto /5 that I was waiting for. Actually talked to them a couple of times before they agreed to send me a Calvin (also /5) auto.
                    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                      It can't hurt to talk to them.

I "mentioned" that I prefer Lions stuff if they couldn't come up with the Andre Johnson auto /5 that I was waiting for. Actually talked to them a couple of times before they agreed to send me a Calvin (also /5) auto.
                      Wow that has got to be a high dollar card. I would be a lot more disappointed and concerned if my redemptions were for something so nice.

Comment

Replacement

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                        Topps told me that thier replacement policy was to give cards that are equal Beckett value in return? What is Panini's policy?
                        Yes, Panini has the 'equal' value policy, but how do you give equal value on a card that has no book value? It seems that they would replace the player you submitted with a comparable card of THAT player. I have seen box breaks for Timeless Treasures or Limited that had 2 redemptions in one box. It doesn't seem fair that you can pay $80-$100 for a box then have to wait up to 8 months to receive the cards out of the box. I wish they would do away with redemptions completely and put everything in the packs but they are in such a hurry to get players in each set that they offer false hope instead. Funny thing is that I have submitted 5 redemptions in the last 4 months to Panini. The higher end ones are still in limbo while the less 'attractive' players (Denarius Moore) were sent within a week. Hopefully this turns out to be worth the wait and they come through on these cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
                          Yes, Panini has the 'equal' value policy, but how do you give equal value on a card that has no book value? It seems that they would replace the player you submitted with a comparable card of THAT player. I have seen box breaks for Timeless Treasures or Limited that had 2 redemptions in one box. It doesn't seem fair that you can pay $80-$100 for a box then have to wait up to 8 months to receive the cards out of the box. I wish they would do away with redemptions completely and put everything in the packs but they are in such a hurry to get players in each set that they offer false hope instead. Funny thing is that I have submitted 5 redemptions in the last 4 months to Panini. The higher end ones are still in limbo while the less 'attractive' players (Denarius Moore) were sent within a week. Hopefully this turns out to be worth the wait and they come through on these cards.
                          What higher end ones are you waiting on?

Comment

Working...
                          X