Titus Young's father: Son has brain disorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titus Young's father: Son has brain disorder

Free agent Titus Young's father says his son has a brain disorder and needs help.
    Richard Young took Titus out for coffee on Friday, hours before Titus' latest arrest. Titus then drove off in his car without saying goodbye. "We knew that something had happened to him or he was locked up again," Richard said. "His mind is not capable enough to go out and deal with society because of this." Titus supposedly suffers from a disorder caused by his brain being compressed against the front of his skull, and he hasn't been taking his medication. Doctors told Richard that treatment could take six months or less. Maybe the sun will finally shine on Titus, and he can get the help he so badly needs.

Source: Detroit News
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Who knows what is true, blaming stupidity on concussions? What was the reasoning for his stupidity at Boise State?
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

All in all, lets hope he gets the required treatment and care needed!
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
      X