Titus Young accused of domestic violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titus Young accused of domestic violence

In addition to the eight pending charges he is facing, Titus Young has been accused of domestic violence by the mother of his 9-month-old son.
    The woman has taken out a temporary restraining order, and is seeking a permanent one. "He would say things like, ‘I understand why O.J. killed his wife,'" the woman alleged in a court filing. She also revealed that Young has been "clinically diagnosed with a mental disorder." Things are going to get worse before they get better for the troubled Young.

Source: Detroit Free Press
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
    In addition to the eight pending charges he is facing, Titus Young has been accused of domestic violence by the mother of his 9-month-old son.
    The woman has taken out a temporary restraining order, and is seeking a permanent one. "He would say things like, ‘I understand why O.J. killed his wife,'" the woman alleged in a court filing. She also revealed that Young has been "clinically diagnosed with a mental disorder." Things are going to get worse before they get better for the troubled Young.

Source: Detroit Free Press
    Talk about; "Out of the frying pan, into the fire"!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X