Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

San Francisco favored to land Super Bowl L as owners go to vote Tues.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Francisco favored to land Super Bowl L as owners go to vote Tues.

San Francisco favored to land Super Bowl L as owners go to vote Tues. - CBSSports.com
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Denver vs San Fran is my prediction (I know - not really going out on a limb here)
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

HA!

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
      LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

The NFL has awarded Super Bowl L to San Francisco, and Super Bowl LI to Houston.
        Super Bowl L — or 50, if you will — will be played in the 49ers' new stadium in February 2016. It will be the first Super Bowl played in the Bay Area since 1985. Super Bowl LI will be Houston's first Super Bowl since the Patriots defeated the Panthers in 2004. Shut out of the bidding was Miami, which failed to secure public funding for apparently necessary upgrades to Sun Life Stadium. Next year's Super Bowl will be played in New York/New Jersey's MetLife Stadium — outdoors.
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
        X