Chad Ochocinco sentenced to 30 days in jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Ochocinco sentenced to 30 days in jail

Free agent Chad Johnson has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for violating the terms of his probation in his 2012 domestic violence case.
    Ochocinco was working toward a plea deal that involved no jail time, but angered the judge after he "playfully slapped his attorney on the behind in court." Unreal. The judge also extended Ocho's probation period by three months. A strong career is wheezing to a pitiful end.

Source: Associated Press
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
    Free agent Chad Johnson has been sentenced to 30 days in jail for violating the terms of his probation in his 2012 domestic violence case.
    Ochocinco was working toward a plea deal that involved no jail time, but angered the judge after he "playfully slapped his attorney on the behind in court." Unreal. The judge also extended Ocho's probation period by three months. A strong career is wheezing to a pitiful end.

Source: Associated Press

I can't believe he did that in court and in front of the judge!!! WOW!!!!!!!

Here he was with the Bengals and TO, broadcasting their reality show, calling themselves "Batman and Robin"! Then off to the Patriots, released, then at training camp with the dolphins and cut during pre season! How can you go so high and drop so low in such a short period of time?
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

There are multiple jokes in here somewhere....

Comment

Working...
      X