Patriots release Aaron Hernandez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots release Aaron Hernandez

just saw on ESPN....he was arrested and then released by the team.....mark my words...Tim Tebow at tight end!!!!!
    BreesFan1977's Library | Photobucket

Wow! I second your thought of Tebow at tight end!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I want to no if u even did it

Comment

No Gronk, at least temporarily! No Welker at all! No Hernandez! This is not good at all! My prayers go to family and friends of the victim especially mom and dad. It's a very difficult situation when you have to bury your children.

What I can't comprehend, and correct me fellow members if I'm wrong, imagine you have fame and fortune. The last thing you want to happen is to have your name in the same sentence as murder. What is wrong with this picture? The majority of the country has normal lives that require us to work eight hours a day for minimum wage or an average of $40,000.00 a year! None of us look for nor try to have our names connected to any type of misdemeanor or felony! We do our best to put food on our tables and a roof on our heads for the SACRIFICE of our FAMILY, which is our priority. How an individual with money most of us will never make in our lifetime, and fame would even allow your family name be connected to an issue like this is beyond me. I'm not saying he's guilty of murder, I'm simply stating he has allowed himself to be connected to anything this grievous is asinine! Like all parents, we want one thing from or for our children, to have lives that are better than ours! That's truly all parents wish for. When issues of this magnitude arises, it's simply unacceptable.

As for Tebow? Whether this situation makes him an asset now is not his concern. A man like Tebow is able to overcome and attempt to lead a decent life. At least we try to lead and be good examples to our fellow man and woman. We all sin or make mistakes, to all members of this forum, this is on a whole different level!

I don't know how, what, or why this happened to Hernandez. But I do know one thing, that at age 23, this is not how you want to start your life!

Toshi
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Everyone must remember... INNOCENT until proven guilty...

oh wait.. he destroyed the surveillance tapes and his cell phone... an innocent person wouldn't do that would they?
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
            Everyone must remember... INNOCENT until proven guilty...

oh wait.. he destroyed the surveillance tapes and his cell phone... an innocent person wouldn't do that would they?
            Nope!!!!!!!

Comment

All of those things are true. But, I think with fame and fortune comes the belief that you're better than everyone else and the same rules don't apply to you. Many athletes throw their careers and lives away with drugs and violence.

Sad thing is, most of the time they have enough money and lawyers to get away with.......murder!

Remember OJ?

Originally posted by hayn View Post
              No Gronk, at least temporarily! No Welker at all! No Hernandez! This is not good at all! My prayers go to family and friends of the victim especially mom and dad. It's a very difficult situation when you have to bury your children.

What I can't comprehend, and correct me fellow members if I'm wrong, imagine you have fame and fortune. The last thing you want to happen is to have your name in the same sentence as murder. What is wrong with this picture? The majority of the country has normal lives that require us to work eight hours a day for minimum wage or an average of $40,000.00 a year! None of us look for nor try to have our names connected to any type of misdemeanor or felony! We do our best to put food on our tables and a roof on our heads for the SACRIFICE of our FAMILY, which is our priority. How an individual with money most of us will never make in our lifetime, and fame would even allow your family name be connected to an issue like this is beyond me. I'm not saying he's guilty of murder, I'm simply stating he has allowed himself to be connected to anything this grievous is asinine! Like all parents, we want one thing from or for our children, to have lives that are better than ours! That's truly all parents wish for. When issues of this magnitude arises, it's simply unacceptable.

As for Tebow? Whether this situation makes him an asset now is not his concern. A man like Tebow is able to overcome and attempt to lead a decent life. At least we try to lead and be good examples to our fellow man and woman. We all sin or make mistakes, to all members of this forum, this is on a whole different level!

I don't know how, what, or why this happened to Hernandez. But I do know one thing, that at age 23, this is not how you want to start your life!

Toshi

Comment

Tebow as a tight end? Might work. If he can overcome the urge to flip the ball after taking a few steps! Lol

Comment

Working...
                X