Manziel attorney suggests QB will play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manziel attorney suggests QB will play

Johnny Manziel's attorney suggested that the quarterback could play this season even if he doesn't have clearance from the NCAA.
    "I don't know if (the NCAA) will be done before the season. I believe the process should be far enough along that he'll be able to play," Jim Darnell said. The NCAA's investigation centers on whether Manziel accepted cash in exchange for autograph sessions. While the NCAA can deem Manziel ineligible, Texas A&M also faces a dilemma: If the school plays Manziel without full NCAA clearance, it could potentially be forced to vacate victories and/or championships if the NCAA later decides that Manziel is ineligible. It is not yet known if the NCAA investigation will conclude by Aug. 31, when the Aggies kick off the season against Rice. Texas A&M is being represented by the law firm of Lightfoot, Franklin and White, which led Auburn through Cam Newton's NCAA investigation. Newton, of course, played out the season in which he was under suspicion.

Source: NFL.com
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I don't understand this concept that these students can't make money! If he were a musician, he could play concerts and make money. Also as a Chef, Reporter or any of the millions of jobs available.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X