Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason takes

Thoughts, surprises, thoughts?
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
    Thoughts, surprises, thoughts?
    I mentioned this in another thread. Patriots and Eagles game, Brady was Brady. My shock was how good Vick looked. I hope the Eagles can continue to play like they did in that game.

One surprise for me is how well the Browns played. Normally, the Browns will look ok in preseason until the season starts. Then they end up messing up their season. It's still too early to past any kind of judgement, but the season starts in a couple of weeks. Brett says they'll have a 8-8 season.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

I been a Steelers fan for 10 years now. Looks like they are off to their usual. A SLOW hard ground game. One quarterback and a backup you can't rely on. Oh ya one more thing. They have young receivers.

If you go by their philosophy....then they only need to compete and keep it close to pull games out in the end.
      I wish they had management like the pats who could fill in guys in roles and make it work but Pitt doesnt.

So for Steelers fans, I'm sorry but looksike a competitive squad but I think they are going to have a rough slow season.

Comment

Colts/NYG

Andrew Luck looked more like a veteran than Eli Manning did. I know he has two SB wins, I'm still a fan of his older brother Peyton. Little by little it seemed that all of the efforts the Giants was confronted with fell apart. Granted, they have some of the best players in the league like Cruz and Nicks. I was impressed with David Wilson and Rueben Randall. They really showed that they have become serious contenders in the NFL. They just could not put the pieces together.

The Colts continued to look strong throughout all 4 quarters. I think Andrew Luck will definitely fulfill his obligation to the fans of the P. Manning era of the Colts.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
        X