Packers Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packers Training Camp

So after 2 days of practice here is what I got signed and also a nice suprise. IT was extremely crowded both days and yesterday was the hottest day of camp according to some of the regulars there getting autographs. Both days most players didnt even look over to acknowledge the fans let alone sign. Clay Matthews probably signed about 5-7 autographs both days. Aaron Rodgers didnt come close to signing as usual but I have heard multiple people say they have gotten him multiple times this year. By far the best place to get autographs IMO is when the players leave after practice out of the players parking lot, this is where I got nearly all my autos. The crowd is much smaller and was a lot easier to get signatures. All in all not bad but I think Im going to try OTA's next year and see if I have any more success.

Here is what I got....

Derek Sherrod- 1 card, very nice guy signed before every practice but was 1 per. easy to get.

Davon House- 1 card, got him leaving the parking lot, didnt see him sign anywhere else. Quiet but seemed nice and signed everything. Has a distinct autograph with a house which I though was cool.

Vince Young- 2 cards, got him while he was leaving the parking lot. He also signed riding down to practice but he signed on the other side of where I was. He signed a lot the 2 days I was there and was very cool. I hope he wins the backup position. Also Graham Harrell didnt sign at all the 2 days I was there which dosent help the perception he has with fellow Packer fans.

Tim Masthay-1 8X10, He is always a good signer. He signs before and after practice and anyone that wants an autograph from him will get one. I plan on getting this dual signed by Mason Crosby in the future, who by the way I didnt see sign at all the past 2 days.

Jarrett Bush-1 8X10, I was planning on getting this signed by MD Jennings, but I never saw hime sign so I got Bush on it. Bush is always a good signer but I dont know why he ran with a dying black sharpie. I asked Bush what he though of that play and he said that it brought back horrible memories and that the Refs F'd up, he seemed still really mad about the play. He is a really nice guy in general though.

Datone Jones-1 8X10 and 2 cards(cant seem to find the cards though). Very nice guy was laughing and having fun with the fans when signing. Always personalized though.

AJ Hawk- 1 8X10 and 2 cards, always one of the best signers. He dosent ride the bikes but signs everytime in his car leaving practice. Hawk is still very popular with Packer fans and you can see why, he is a very nice guy. He signed whatever people had and if you wanted his autograph you gut it. He was also taking pictures with people that wanted them.

Jermichael Finley- 1 8X10 and 1 card, also a very good signer. He signed a little bit before practice one of the days on the other side I was on. He also signed while leaving the players parking lot and signed whatever people wanted. Everyone there got his autograph if they wanted one. Also had the best car IMO with a sweet Jaguar.

Casey Hayward- 1 8X10 and 1 card. I was really excited about getting him, I am a big Hayward fan. He also signed in his car leaving practice, but didnt sign riding the bikes either way. He was a nice guy taking pictures with everyone and signing whatever people wanted. He is going to have a great season and I am happy to get him now.

Dujuan Harris- 1 8X10 and 1 card. Best signer on the team BY FAR! He was literally the last one signing both days after practice and interracting and had fun with the fans. He is a very cool guy and I hope he has a big role in the Packers offense. He also inscribed his nickname Foxx on everything he signed.
    Here is the 8X10...

Card....

And the big suprise of the trip. So after practice me and this other guy that always gets Packers autographs are waiting to get Clay Matthews on a canvas print of him sacking Brett Favre and after Clay Matthews drives by without signing the guy just goes "here you can have this I have 3 at home". Im just like wow thats awesome and thank the guy and he leaves. It was an awesome gesture and I will try to get this signed next year. Its a 16X24 and they retail for around $70. Awesome thing for the guy to do.
    Last edited by ConRyl; 08-17-2013, 05:51 AM.
    My TTM'S

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/Co...11836903937482
Working...
X