"Wobet Mit"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Wobet Mit"

Wobet Mit, has had a very unusual career. He's done great things in Florida, won the Heisman Trophy, get drafted with the Broncos, led the team in the 4th quarter to victories, and has even won a playoff game.

He was a true "American" hero! The underdog makes it through all the negativity and hardships to come out as a winner. It was Wobit Mit's down fall when he got traded to the New York Jets. Granted, he did everything he was asked to. It was the Jets management that misused his name and talents. It is the American way to profit on someone's name! That's ok, it was the use of, or dare I say the misuse of Wobet, that caused his down fall and the Jets downfall as well. By not having him mentor with a Quarterback coach and allowing him to grow and learn, that caused his career to fall back.

When he became a Patriot, I was hoping that by association with one of the greatest Quarterbacks Tom Brady and Coach Bill Belichek, this would be a great place for him to restart his career. Unfortunately, during the preseason games, Wobet played at a level that was shocking at best. He literally went backwards! His release today did not come as a surprise to me.

You see, most NFL Players tend not to have plans set after their career. Wobet can go back to performing his duties while serving The Lord. Maybe Wobet can get back to the Philippines where he helped build a ministry that also serves as a school and a medical center. Wobet Mit, will persevere and once again come out as a winner! I hope?

Ihsot
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X