Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the H is Cleveland doing?

Y! SPORTS

I don't know what is going on w/ Cleveland. Total waste of a draft pick if you're going to trade him a little over a season later. Good pick up for Indy though. Makes them a strong contender now I think.
    -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
    http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

The Cleveland Browns have traded running back Trent Richardson to the Indianapolis Colts in a surprise move less than two years after drafting him in the first round.

The Browns (0-2), struggling on offense under new coach Rob Chudzinski, announced the move Wednesday afternoon. They will also bring in veteran running back Willis McGahee for a physical.

Cleveland receives a first-round pick in next year's draft for Richardson, who has struggled with injuries since a standout career at Alabama. He was the No. 3 overall pick in 2012.

''Trent's a great player and we expect him to have success in this league,'' Browns CEO Joe Banner says.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
    I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

Comment

I thought this was a prank when I first heard. Seems like a dumb move to me. Go to Indy and tear it up Trent!
      Arizona Cardinals Autos
      Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
      Wrestling Autos
      Wrestling Relics

Comment

It is the Cleveland Browns - that pretty much explains it! Browns have been cursed since the team left in 1995
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Good franchise!

Comment

Is this real life? Who trades away a back like Richardson?

Reasoning- Does not fit the system HUH? He can do it all so that reasoning perplexes me.

I think what it was is they could not actually fathom being better then the Steelers this year so they had to make a change

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Browns fan have hope - the Pirates and Royals are having great baseball season 25 years since their last good one. The Browns should be good again in 2019!
              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

This has blunder written all over it. They won't even get a good pick number after the colts Go and make the playoffs. Then they will be forced to make more moves to move up just to try and consider a player like manziel or mccaron from Alabama. After all is said and done, the browns won't replace him, big move for Indy that they now don't need to wait til next years draft , and Trent just helped his career by playing for a winning team.

Look at it also. Indy the past two years has acquired two of the top picks in the 2012 draft. Thats gonna make them tough.

Comment

Originally posted by checkmycards2013 View Post
                  This has blunder written all over it. They won't even get a good pick number after the colts Go and make the playoffs. Then they will be forced to make more moves to move up just to try and consider a player like manziel or mccaron from Alabama. After all is said and done, the browns won't replace him, big move for Indy that they now don't need to wait til next years draft , and Trent just helped his career by playing for a winning team.

Look at it also. Indy the past two years has acquired two of the top picks in the 2012 draft. Thats gonna make them tough.
                  They'll have a top-2 pick in the draft after they finish 2-14 this year. They won't need to move up to get their next bust of a 'franchise' QB.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

It will be hard to watch the games this year, but I'm assuming they want ammunition to get Bridgewater.
                    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
                    X