Patriots at Falcons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots at Falcons

Since 2009, my all time favorite idol Brett Favre has not differ from his pedestal in my mind. Another player named Matt Ryan impressed me greatly, not as much as Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, but enough for me to be impressed. In the very few short years of my knowledge of football I then realized the impact of the 2008 draft, with Ryan and Flacco. Here we are in 2013 and Flacco has a ring. I thought that this year, Matt Ryan needs to make a impact as his career somewhat mirrors Flaccos. My humble opinion is Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons needs to make their move now as there are so many other teams that are really playing this season. Just look at the Chiefs, Seahawks, Saints, Broncos, and the Patriots.

As for the Patriots? I'm sure Schwood is jumping up and down cheering for his Patriots and rightly so! I can not believe nor comprehend how Coach Belichek and Brady are able to take a John Doe and win every game. Albeit in a very ugly fashion, but it's still a win. Most teams could not pull this off as they don't have this kind of leadership and finesse Brady has, let alone how great he is as a Quarterback!

Now I would like to discuss cards as this is what we all love! I do have Favre's Star Pick Rookie Auto Card. And I also have two rookie cards of Brady thanks to Schwood! I purchased a 2012 Limited Material Monikers Jersey Auto of Matt Ryan on eBay for $20.00. Beckett lists this very card for $50.00. For the record, I went after the Ryan card as his cards do not in general carry a premium like a Brady or a P. Manning. I was going to pursue my collecting needs in getting a few more Ryan cards, especially his 2008 Bowman Chrome Rookie Auto. After last nights appearance on prime time, I now have to think twice about Ryan cards as a collector. Although we as collectors understand the type of premiums Brady and P. Manning rookie auto cards can cost, I will focus on these two future Hall of Fame Quarterbacks. I am now adamant on purchasing or trading for a auto rookie card of Brady and P. Manning. As for Ryan? Once again I'm pushing my panic button way to early in the season. Yet, the facts and numbers definitely allows me to do so.

I must admit, this is really fun, collecting and watching football hand in hand and deciding what I should or should not collect. This evening we get to see the Saints! I know Mrs. Toshi will be cheering for her all time favorite player, Darren Sproles. I know she'll be screaming "Who Dat" after Brees throws for a touchdown, and as I've learned from everyone; "Love the hobby, collect what you like"!

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X