Bye, bye Mr. Josh Freeman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye, bye Mr. Josh Freeman

Wow! How fickil is the wonderful world of sports. Now that quarterback Josh Freeman has been released, I'm curious to his next step. He luckily was paid approximately Six Million dollars as this was technically his final year of his contract. In reality, he is truly the "Six million Dollar Man"! For those members old enough, you'll remember this show.

I wonder what ever happened to Tim Tebow????????
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Freeman will end up in Jacksonville or somewhere that needs a serviceable quarterback. He has the tools to be successful and maybe a change of venue will be good for him. As far as Tebow goes, the fact his ISN'T in Jacksonville is crazy. If nothing else, Timmy would sell tickets, jerseys, and make the Jags fun to watch. I know there is a circus that always follows Timmy but when you are the worst team in the NFL I would think you make some sacrifices for the good of your team. The last I heard, a Russian football team had offered him a contract and there was some talk of him joining an arena league. We shall see.....

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
      Freeman will end up in Jacksonville or somewhere that needs a serviceable quarterback. He has the tools to be successful and maybe a change of venue will be good for him. As far as Tebow goes, the fact his ISN'T in Jacksonville is crazy. If nothing else, Timmy would sell tickets, jerseys, and make the Jags fun to watch. I know there is a circus that always follows Timmy but when you are the worst team in the NFL I would think you make some sacrifices for the good of your team. The last I heard, a Russian football team had offered him a contract and there was some talk of him joining an arena league. We shall see.....

Thanks for the 411.
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Gene Simmons offered Tebow a contract with the L.A. KISS.

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
          Gene Simmons offered Tebow a contract with the L.A. KISS.
          He should do reality TV! I have mentioned previously, Tebow can always fall back on his first love, his ministry.

Comment

Working...
          X