Summary for Bills at Browns game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summary for Bills at Browns game

I thought as soon as Hoyer went out, it was a sealed game in favor of E.J. Manuel and the Bills! What I saw at first was chaos and boos for Weedon. That ladies and gentleman did not surprise me at all. What did surprise me was how the Browns D and Special Teams stepped up and allowed Weedon (Whom I call Weeble Wobble) to make a couple of shots down into the end zone to win this game. I will adamantly say; "Browns fans, this is game 5. They are 3-2. It's still early to talk about "Playoffs"? "Playoffs"? And please don't utilize Super Bowl and Browns in the same sentence". Watch how other teams play and compare these 4-0 teams to last nights game. I make this point because by the end of November and the beginning of December this is where only the men are left! If the Browns are still there, then the word "Browns in the Playoffs" can be spoken!

Yes, this is great for Clevelanders whom had a championship team during the pre Super Bowl era. Yes, they should be happy as the last time they were 3-2 it was in 2001. They should be proud of a team that left for Baltimore and to endure several years with no NFL team.

But DAM! Check out P. Manning, Brees, Rodgers, Wilson, and the other big boys team. And we all know that the mountain to climb is a high and difficult one at best!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

My summary - the Bills stink! EJ Manual was a wasted pick
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      My summary - the Bills stink! EJ Manual was a wasted pick
      Well, I guess we all need to be patient and see which ball club will persevere. Who or what is the NFL team you are cheering for?

Thank you,
      Toshi
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Unfortunately, I am a frustrated Bills fan. I also like the Broncos and Bucs.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
        X