UCF upsets Louisville!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCF upsets Louisville!!!

The biggest victory in our school history! Oddly enough, there is a BCS tie in in the AAC conference this year. Am I wishing too much to think they could end up in a BCS bowl???
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Uggghhh you are killing me my friend!! Great game, but being a Louisville fan, this one hurts. I knew when ESPN wrote the article about Louisville and the BCS championship that this would happen. Anyway, congrats on the win and good luck the rest of the year. BRIDGEWATER FOR HEISMANN!!!

Gary

Comment

I've been a UCF fan for over 20 years (graduated from there in 96 and 2001). Since the days of Daunte Culpepper we have been known for having a great season, but not able to beat the big teams.

Before THursday, here were our big wins:

2000 beat Alabama (when Alabama was 3-8)
      2008? beat Georgia in Hawaii bowl (when Georgia was 6-6)
      2010 be Houston ranked # 13 (but it was Houston - not a perennial powerhouse)
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I thought of you when I saw that they had pulled the upset
        Arizona Cardinals Autos
        Alabama Crimson Tide Autos
        Wrestling Autos
        Wrestling Relics

Comment

Now ranked #21!

Comment

Working...
          X