MNF "The Three Stooges"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF "The Three Stooges"

I don't know if anyone out there is familiar with the original "Three Stooges"! Mo, Larry, and Curly. There was a schimp, but curly was the stooge that was remembered most. Last nights game of the Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants was a complete fiasco. That was some of the worst football I have ever seen played.

I can't comprehend the fact that Eli and Payton are related. I can't connect the dots with that alone. As for Josh Freeman? What is going on with him? Forgive my comment to Browns fans, but the worst Browns quarterback could have played better than Freeman. The only moot point is Josh Freeman only had a week to study the Vikings Playbook and a couple of days to practice with the team as a whole. And to think in 2009, Brett Favre took this Viking team to the playoffs.

I'm left with Why! Why! Why! The only positive point I can make is that the New York Giants are now 1-6. This is shameful. I could except this if it were the Three Stooges playing last night, but that was not the case. With an almost zealot frame of mind, I hope to never witness a game like that again.

This is just my humble opinion, my chance to vent my frustration. If I have offended anyone, please except my apologies before hand.

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

The only people that should be offended are the ones that paid money to see that comedy road show that was MNF. I agree that Freeman only had a short prep time but how do you make Adrian Peterson look like a second rate runner? How does Manning have 2 Super Bowl wins and play like he has this year? He has good receivers but for some reason he likes his options on the opposing defense. Seriously, anyone that tuned in last night probably thought they were watching a pilot for the new FOX sit-com "How to Lose A Game in 30 Ways" and thats only because the name "Ridiculousness" was already taken.....

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
      The only people that should be offended are the ones that paid money to see that comedy road show that was MNF. I agree that Freeman only had a short prep time but how do you make Adrian Peterson look like a second rate runner? How does Manning have 2 Super Bowl wins and play like he has this year? He has good receivers but for some reason he likes his options on the opposing defense. Seriously, anyone that tuned in last night probably thought they were watching a pilot for the new FOX sit-com "How to Lose A Game in 30 Ways" and thats only because the name "Ridiculousness" was already taken.....

I can't agree with you more!
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

I'm so glad I was busy last night and didn't watch the game. Doesn't sound like I missed much. (Actually....busy might not be the right word. My 9 year old wanted me to watch WWE wrestling with him, so I did).
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
          I'm so glad I was busy last night and didn't watch the game. Doesn't sound like I missed much. (Actually....busy might not be the right word. My 9 year old wanted me to watch WWE wrestling with him, so I did).
          Time with the kids is always a good thing. Truth be told, the WWE, scripted or not, is meant to be entertaining and it gets us pumped up every once in a while ...there is NO WAY that last nights NFL offering could have ever been scripted, the producers would have read it and tossed it in the garbage

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
            I too should have watched WWE! You did not miss a thing!

Comment

Working...
            X