Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rgvii

To my fellow forum members,

Over the last 18 months, we've witnessed an interesting scenario. A once in a lifetime occurrence. Three rookie quarterbacks that took their respective teams into the post season. If we add Collin Kaepernick, that number would be 4. Unfortunately, he was not a rookie, yet he was able to step in mid season and take his team to the Super Bowl!

Most of these young quarterbacks have struggled during the 2013 NFL season. They won and lost games. They are still very much relevant in the potential playoff scenario. Mark my words, even the likes of Manning, Brady, and Brees are contemplating a game plan against these young stars. These legendary quarterbacks will not assume that they will win the game. Remember? Assumption, is the Mother of all F#%*^ ups.

So once again, here I am with Mrs. Toshi watching what was supposed to be a great battle of the wills and mind on MNF. Allow me to back track. All I've heard on NFL Network is the Colts, Seahawks, 49ers, and where they stand within the league. Tannehill is not relevant at this time, and Weedon needs to see if he can get a job at Dairy Queen. What I've heard and seen from the Redskins were struggles, mistrust, misrepresentation, he said, she said, and everything else that should not be discussed in the media.

In my humble opinion, I was never a Coach Shenanigans fan nor of his son. Pure nepotism! I felt that they had disrespected McNabb and the players following up to 2012 and that something was not right in DC. Just a feeling or a hunch. I could be wrong, maybe I am wrong, but I'll be the first to admit it and apologize for my error only to ensure that it will never happen again. The Redskins organization have created an atmosphere of distrust with a thick fog of uncertainty ahead of them.

Does this affect them? Most definitely! It shows in their demeaner, it shows in body language, and most importantly it shows during their media conference. What happened to the RGIII of 2012. If everyone recalls, Andrew Luck was the number one overall pick followed by RGIII. The hype went in favor of RGIII not Luck. Even in our hobby of sports card collecting, RGIII cards were collected in a frenzy while Lucks card were in demand, they were not part of this mass hysteria. Too much, too soon? Some can handle such a situation, others not. In time we will see if RGIII will be able to overcome these issues.

Now for MNF. The 49ers played wonderfully against the Redskins. What was going on with the Redskins? I am confused! I was hoping that this was a joke and that there would be a RGIV, RGV, RGVI, or even an RGVII to come out at half time and win the game. Well, this is the real world and real world situations aren't always in our favor. I can only hope for the best, and wish the Redskins good luck.

Toshi,
    Also known as TMVI
    Last edited by hayn; 11-26-2013, 09:33 AM.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X