Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An open letter to Ben Roethlisberger

Dear Ben,

Let me start off by telling you that I admire all your achievements on the football field. We are from the same area of NW Ohio so I follow your career closely. Congratulations on everything you have done. Your Steelers are a great team and you serve them very well.

Ben, I am saddened to hear of the latest sexual assault accusation levied against you in Georgia. The civil case of your previous accusation has not been settled yet from your time in Lake Tahoe Nv. I am certainly not calling you guilty and I completely understand that there are predators out there trying to cull money from celebrities and athletes.
    With that being said, I think its time for you to make your next major life decision. Ben, I think its time to settle down. It is time you chose one of the supermodel caliber women to be Mrs. Roethlisberger. Aside from the legal fees and such, the damage your image takes with these accusations is costing you big money! If Marko Jarik can nab Victorias Secret supermodel Adriana Lima, I shudder to think what you can reel in. Get it done Ben! Playing the field and racking up numbers may seem cool, but you are sacraficing your earning potential for some strange. I know you come from mid-western values. At some point you must tire of defending yourself.

Sincerely,

Frank, your biggest fan.

nice lol
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

As a Browns fan, I hope he continues to do these stupid things, and eventually it leads to him being out of the NFL sooner than expected.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I'm surprised by this letter Frank. I mean... he's not even from OSU.

This will be good practice for you because in a couple years, you will be writing one of these Terrell Prior.

Comment

Big Ben really needs a celeb, i gave him the benifit of the doubt the first time, now this comes out, i become skeptical by it.

Comment

Originally posted by TKCards View Post
            I'm surprised by this letter Frank. I mean... he's not even from OSU.

This will be good practice for you because in a couple years, you will be writing one of these Terrell Prior.
            You'd be surprised at the kind of person he actually is....
            Last edited by jsab4807; 03-08-2010, 05:25 PM.

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I wonder if Tiger and Big Ben hang out during the week
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                You'd be surprised at the kind of person he actually is....
                The type of person who is?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
                  but you are sacraficing your earning potential for some strange.
                  ROFLMFAOLOL. OK, I wet myself right there. Thanks for that. Hysterical.
                  TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                  A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Terrell Prior.

Comment

Pryor. You're comparing a guy who makes one stupid comment to someone who's been involved in TWO sexual assault cases in a span of one year.

Just because someone makes a comment that was worded wrong doesn't mean he's gonna be assaulting women within 5 years. That's a pretty ignorant comment to make. Especially considering the person Pryor ACTUALLY is.

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

im afraid he's already guilty in the couort of public opinion.
                        one would think you'd stay away from these kind of situations, but we'll see

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

my friend told me this its funny as hell lol

How many Steelers does it take to screw in a light bulb? Only one if Ben weren't busy screwing himself.
                          My Site
                          http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

Comment

Working...
                          X