Tomlin move unlikely to cost Steelers picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomlin move unlikely to cost Steelers picks

The Steelers are unlikely to lose any draft picks as a result of the Mike Tomlin sideline incident.
    The NFL has determined that Jacoby Jones might have scored a touchdown if Tomlin didn't get in his way. But they wound up kicking a field goal and winning the game anyway, so the only effect the incident had on the bottom line was a four-point swing. An NFL source told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette that draft picks will only be stripped if those four points cost the Ravens any playoff seeding tiebreakers. That's highly unlikely to happen, meaning Tomlin and the Steelers have escaped with only the $100K fine.

Source: Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

He is one of the most respective coaches in the NFL. I know $100,000.00 is a big fine, but they can and will put this behind them and move on.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X