New News?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New News?

Most touchdowns in the history of the NFL?
    Games in a snowstorm?
    What!!!!! Gronk hurt again? And again, and again and again...?
    Oooooh nooooo! Steelers? One small step?
    The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly 2013 Season that has turned upside down?
    Regular Season, Over? Nooooo Waaaaaay!!!!!
    Shanahan, I quit! Naah, not now. Awe, Favreing!
    Uh oh! AP hurt?
    Sean Lee! Prayers out to you!

Just some of my thoughts of the crazy 2013 NFL season.

MNF

Although the Bears won with back up QB McGowan, what happened to the D? As for the Boys? They had no D! Sorry 90'sTriplets, azdbacks, and bcw716. I know you're fans of the boys!

I thought that John Gruden was going to throw his microphone away and play in the Boys D? Well, Cowboys fans can be assured, they are not out of the hunt in regards to the Playoffs.

A very shocked NFL fan!

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

The Defense was & is awful. Last night it looked like they quit though. I don't think the D-Coordinator lasts past this season.
    -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
    http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
      Most touchdowns in the history of the NFL?
      Games in a snowstorm?
      What!!!!! Gronk hurt again? And again, and again and again...?
      Oooooh nooooo! Steelers? One small step?
      The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly 2013 Season that has turned upside down?
      Regular Season, Over? Nooooo Waaaaaay!!!!!
      Shanahan, I quit! Naah, not now. Awe, Favreing!
      Uh oh! AP hurt?
      Sean Lee! Prayers out to you!

Just some of my thoughts of the crazy 2013 NFL season.

MNF

Although the Bears won with back up QB McGowan, what happened to the D? As for the Boys? They had no D! Sorry 90'sTriplets, azdbacks, and bcw716. I know you're fans of the boys!

I thought that John Gruden was going to throw his microphone away and play in the Boys D? Well, Cowboys fans can be assured, they are not out of the hunt in regards to the Playoffs.

A very shocked NFL fan!

Toshi

Very true this year has been an adventure....proof of that is how hard it has been to pick my PigSkin picks every week, I found myself shocked each week as my score plumeted from 1st place on week one to 36th place this last week in a group of about 275 people.

Secondly, Mr. toshi, and what might of been most shocking litterally just happened......being called a "Boys fan". I appologize if I have mislead in the fact that i trade for boys cards here and there cause I know a local collector who buys Cowboys at cost. rest assured, when i recieve those Boys cards, I put my gloves on, and make sure not to make hand to card contact!! At no fault of yours Mr. Toshi, I was put in a group of fans i would never classify myself with (sorry 90'sTriplets, and bcw716)....my ancestors would roll over in their graves if I didnt set this strait, and i would loose nights apon nights of sleep.

lol

Mr. toshi, no worries.....simple mistake that might've been part my fault by trading for Boys cards, but I guarentee you am not a Boys fan, Im an Arizona man all the way!!

(stepping off)
      Anyways, you are correct about this season, what a crazy ride it has been!!....and its still not over!!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by bcw716 View Post
        The Defense was & is awful. Last night it looked like they quit though. I don't think the D-Coordinator lasts past this season.
        I have to agree with you whole heartedly. The only person enjoying watching the Boys D fail is none other than Rob Ryan!

Toshi
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
          Very true this year has been an adventure....proof of that is how hard it has been to pick my PigSkin picks every week, I found myself shocked each week as my score plumeted from 1st place on week one to 36th place this last week in a group of about 275 people.

Secondly, Mr. toshi, and what might of been most shocking litterally just happened......being called a "Boys fan". I appologize if I have mislead in the fact that i trade for boys cards here and there cause I know a local collector who buys Cowboys at cost. rest assured, when i recieve those Boys cards, I put my gloves on, and make sure not to make hand to card contact!! At no fault of yours Mr. Toshi, I was put in a group of fans i would never classify myself with (sorry 90'sTriplets, and bcw716)....my ancestors would roll over in their graves if I didnt set this strait, and i would loose nights apon nights of sleep.

lol

Mr. toshi, no worries.....simple mistake that might've been part my fault by trading for Boys cards, but I guarentee you am not a Boys fan, Im an Arizona man all the way!!

(stepping off)
          Anyways, you are correct about this season, what a crazy ride it has been!!....and its still not over!!

That is so F#%^~<+ Funny! Yes, my bad. Definitely a simple mistake. When Mrs. Toshi and I pull cards of players that we dubb "Potatoes", I usually and reluctantly place it in our collection. I completely understand putting gloves on cards of potato ranked players. I try not to contaminate my card storage boxes with cards of potatoes.

My extreme disappointment and shock was to see the Washington Redskins whom made the playoffs in 2012, only to have such a poor loosing season in 2013. This has caused me to have several out of body experiences!

Toshi

Comment

lol.....I like that..... "potatoes"
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

I thought this past Sunday was a great day of football!! As for my beloved Redskins, they have accomplished one thing this year, they have kept ESPN First Take on television. I love the show but actually stopped watching for a while because, besides Tim Tebow, they talked about the 'Skins seemingly every day. The Patriots escaped, the Steelers crossed the line, Flacco earned some of his money, and Dallas...well, sorry Cowboy fans but......The snow made for a fun watching day and that image of Megatron after his catch is classic. Josh Gordon and Alshon Jeffery continue shooting up towards elite status and Bobby Rainey is trying his best to make Doug Martin expendable. Overall, this season is steamrolling towards an exciting, fun finish and this is what makes the NFL so darn thrilling to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                lol.....I like that..... "potatoes"
                Yes, I have 3 sub catagories of the "Potato Fifedom"!

Mashed Potatoes - Players that are not too bad yet are generic overall.
                Baked Potatoes - Those whom should be employed as french fry cooks at McDonalds.
                Rotten Potatoes - Ryan Leaf

Toshi

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
                  I thought this past Sunday was a great day of football!! As for my beloved Redskins, they have accomplished one thing this year, they have kept ESPN First Take on television. I love the show but actually stopped watching for a while because, besides Tim Tebow, they talked about the 'Skins seemingly every day. The Patriots escaped, the Steelers crossed the line, Flacco earned some of his money, and Dallas...well, sorry Cowboy fans but......The snow made for a fun watching day and that image of Megatron after his catch is classic. Josh Gordon and Alshon Jeffery continue shooting up towards elite status and Bobby Rainey is trying his best to make Doug Martin expendable. Overall, this season is steamrolling towards an exciting, fun finish and this is what makes the NFL so darn thrilling to watch.
                  I have to agree on what First Take's discussion revolves around. I have also loved the show, but I switched over to the NFL Network. Alshon Jefferies has definitely made everyone including card collectors take notice of his presence. If he keeps this up, he will definitely dominate the NFC North Division to only fall second to Calvin "Megatron" Johnson. With players going into rehab, the "bully" issues that have made a statement, and the many off field issues, the NFL is definitely thrilling to follow on field as well as the off field daytime type soap opera that it generates.

Toshi

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy03 View Post
                    I As for my beloved Redskins, they have accomplished one thing this year, they have kept ESPN First Take on television. .
                    is that the one with Skip Bayless & Stephen A. Smith? If so, that's another reason for me to hate the Redskins. Both of those guys are horrible. Skip was bad when he was here in Dallas but he's ten times worse now.
                    -Brady

Comment

is that the one with Skip Bayless & Stephen A. Smith? If so, that's another reason for me to hate the Redskins. Both of those guys are horrible. Skip was bad when he was here in Dallas but he's ten times worse now.
                      I enjoyed the show when Tebow was at his short and very limited apex of his career during his Denver Broncos run. Skip Bayless would tout Tebows attributes for ten minutes without any interruptions of a comercial break all the while Steven A. Smith would sit across Bayless and completely ignore the ramplings while reading a news article. That was priceless. Then when Bayless was done, Smith would go on about how bad Tebow was!

Now this is on ESPN. So I truly can't complain about discussions of other sports. But that was what "First Take" among other ESPN shows would do. Cover all sports. So when Bayless and Smith would focus their attention on basketball, I would change the channel. Luckily, I finally got the NFL Network in Novenber of 2012. So that was the end of "First Take" for me.

At least for you bcw716, you can now somewhat celebrate the benching of RGIII. I'm sure at the minimum, Redskins fans or not, are extremely amused by the fiasco within the organization of the Washington Redskins. Such drama can be a HBO Special!

Toshi

Comment

I'm actually a fan of RG3. I live close to Baylor campus & enjoyed watching him play here. I truly want him to be great every game & throw 4 tds per as long as Washington gives up at least 5 and loses every week.
                        -Brady

Comment

I'm actually a fan of RG3. I live close to Baylor campus & enjoyed watching him play here. I truly want him to be great every game & throw 4 tds per as long as Washington gives up at least 5 and loses every week.
                          I so much so want to see that RGIII triumphs. It's way too much drama that's going on for the Redskins.

Toshi

Comment

Working...
                          X