Question about squeeze tites & magnetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about squeeze tites & magnetics

Do you guys (gals) know what size hard case is between 70 pt & 120 pt?

I have several cards that are too thick for the 70 pt cases, but rattle around in the 120 pt cases.

Seems like there should be something that's the right size.

If there is, what size are they? Where do I get them?

Thanks
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Have you checked BCW Supplies?

BCW Supplies | Protect.Store.Display

Just browsing, I see 100 and 110 pt screwdowns, 80 pt magnetics.

Comment

Cool!

I'll check them out.

Thanks
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

75pt. and 100pt. Ultra-Pro.

One touch magnetic case. Make sure the magnet and the non-magnet (+ - ) is gold/brass colored. These offer UV protection.

Dacradworld has a whole box for $25.00. That makes each case $1.00.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

100 pt Ultra Pro Mags are my most used mag cases... 100 is good for most JSY/Patch cards.

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
          LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

Comment

Thanks guys.

I don't use magnetic or screw down holders. Guess I'll have to start.

I've just been using the mini snaps, but it doesn't look lie they are made in the size(s) that I need for some of my stuff.

I appreciate the input.
            - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Oh, I see. Ok, I get the question. I use some snap cases. They are used for storage of multiple cards. The ones that hold 10 cards seems to work fine. I have never seen 15 card holders. There are 20 card cases but the card will shift.
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
              X