Redskins MLB London Fletcher plans to retire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins MLB London Fletcher plans to retire

Redskins MLB London Fletcher announced on Wednesday that he's "99 percent certain" that he will retire at the end of the season.
    What a career it has been for the former undrafted rookie out of John Carroll. He was signed by the Rams in 1998 and won the team's Rookie of the Year award before taking over as the starting middle linebacker in 1999 and leading the Super Bowl champion Rams in tackles. Fletcher, 38, has yet to miss a game in his 16-year career. He's a four-time Pro Bowler -- all with the Redskins. Fletcher led the NFL in tackles from 2000-09, racking up 1,244 stops. He also spent five seasons with the Bills. Fletcher's likely headed for the Hall of Fame.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I love his story and him as a player, but I don't know if I would say he is likely headed for the Hall of Fame.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Happy retirement Mr. Fletcher! What a great career, he still plays like a young man!
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
      X