No announcement yet.

What other memorabilia do you collect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other memorabilia do you collect?

Obviously we are all on CBC because we are sports card collectors, but what other sports-related items do you collect?

Personally, I am working on collecting all of the team's mini helmets (the newly designed helmets). Amazon has good deals on these. Prices for these range anywhere between $15 to $30 depending on the team.
    www.TopContenderSports.com

Sorry, memorabilia is just not my thing. I used to collect stamps and coins, they are all neatly placed in albums. My football cards stored in corrugated white boxes and are stacked. It takes up a minimal amount of space. I can't see myself having memorabilia displayed throughout my home. For me, it's one more thing I have to clean.

The only memorabilia I have is the GU in my cards. LOL.

With that noted, I enjoy it when forum members display their memorabilia in Showcase! I think it's awesome! I hope to see your collectibles soon.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
    X