UCF shocks again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCF shocks again!!

I am a very happy UCF fan. O'Leary sure does a great job of getting his boys ready to play in big games. I am going to treasure this season. I don't know how often it will come a long, but I will remember 2013 as the year UCF made tremendous strides and people realized there were more schools in Florida besides Miami, Gainsville, and Tallahassee!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

great win

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
    I am a very happy UCF fan. O'Leary sure does a great job of getting his boys ready to play in big games. I am going to treasure this season. I don't know how often it will come a long, but I will remember 2013 as the year UCF made tremendous strides and people realized there were more schools in Florida besides Miami, Gainsville, and Tallahassee!
    Congrats to UCF, they were hands down the better team this game!!

Comment

Working...
    X