So, who will win? SD or CIN/SF or GB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, who will win? SD or CIN/SF or GB?

I've never been behind the Chargers, their records over the years speak for themselves. What I do see different with SD this year is Rivers finesse! I'm not a betting man but my money is on SD. What really shocks me is the Cleveland, Ohio fans. Sure, the majority of the Cleveland fans are Browns fans, but here you have a team from Ohio in the wildcard playoffs. Clevelanders act as if the Cincinnati Bengals are from freak'in China, and Andy Dalton play calls at the line of scrimmage are in Chinese! That would be funny. "Ching, Chong, Rubber Ding Dong, Chang Clang, Whose The Man, Hut, Hut"! This has always been my moot in point. Residents of Ohio should be proud of the crazy red headed QB and his lanky skinny but very precise wide reciever that the Bengals have in A.J. Green.

As for the next game with SF at GB, I feel that -19 wind chill factor, and loosing to the 49'ers last year in the playoffs will make the Packers propensity and determination to win this game a must. Now that Rodgers and Cobb is back, it should be very competitive. Please understand, I'm not surprised if the 49'ers pull out a big W on this one. Not only is Frank Gore a factor but let's not underestimate Kaepernick. In the pocket, he's tough to take down, out of the pocket, and he's on the run! 2012 draft picks have proven that the pistol offense can and will work in the NFL. Just take a look at the team that's sitting at the top. Seattle Seahawks and their insane QB Russell Wilson, he will make defenses pay while throwing and or running. My winner is this, I give each of these teams a 50/50 chance!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

San Diego!

Comment

Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
      San Diego!
      You got your wish!
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
      X