Saturday 11, 2014/Sunday 12, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 11, 2014/Sunday 12, 2014

Wow, my fellow forum members, it's 2014 and we are on a roll! We are one year older, and six years closer to 2020, and three days away from the Playoffs! Before we start, we can say adieu to Jeff Ireland GM of the Dolphins. Tampa can say hello to Smith the ole' Bears Coach! Round and round we go. The NFL is like Disney land during this time of year with a Six Flags ride just after the Super Bowl! Then the players can get it up the asparagus, this is a family friendly site, with a trade or as a free agent!

Saturday 11, 2014
    "New Orleans Saint vs Seattle Seahawk at 4:30pm EST"

So, I love the way Drew Brees plays. He is one of those QB's I call "Extremely Flamable"! He will burn you up! Now I respect and acknowledge his greatness, but I hate him and the entire Saints organization! They played dirty in the 2009 NFC Championship game against the Vikings and my idol Favre! Do I hold a grudge or what. Just call me the "Mad Samurai"! As for the Seahawks? Let's see...Home Game...12th Man...Richard Sherman...Marshawn Lynch...Russell Wilson. Hmm, I'll get back to you on this one. Of course the freak'in Seahawks are going to win this one. Sorry Drew Brees, another year maybe?

"Indianapolis Colts vs New England Patriots game at 8:15pm EST"

Boy, I love me some Uggs, Gisele Bundchen, and Tom Brady. Wait a minute, do you think I'm high? No way on the Uggs for me. I'd rather go barefoot in this Ohio -10 degree weather and loose my foot to frost bite then to wear that Shiite has moved from Lebanon back to Iraq, reports from CNN. Family site! But this Indianapolis Colts team is a Mother Jones, anyone remember that magazine? Family site! I've always touted Brady and Manning. No not that Manning, Peyton Manning! But Andrew Luck has something that just can't be explained, Call It...Describe It As...you know? I just don't know. The Colts can win this one if they can minimize all mistakes. Belichik and Brady are counting on mistakes. Andrew Luck don't fondue for dessert sounds great! Family site!

Sunday 12, 2014
    "San Fransisco 49ers vs Carolina Panthers game at 1:05pm EST"

For awhile, I was weary of placing my bets on Cam Newton and the Panthers. They definitely fought the hard battle to get this far. Great effort, but you don't win playoffs with effort. On the other side of the game, you've got a team led by Collin Kaepernick. The 49ers have proven that they are a team built to win playoffs, but are they a team built to win Super Bowls?

"San Diego Chargers vs Denver Broncos game at 4:40pm EST"

I've seen the Chargers just barely missing the playoffs time and time again. This year, Rivers is not as "Extremely Flamable" like Brees but he is "Dangerous". Who am I kidding, no one is like Brees. There is Rodgers, but he's in a completely different category for me. He's "Radio Active"! The Chargers will have their hands full with the Broncos. Peyton Manning is now a Mercenary. He is determined to lead the Broncos into the Super Bowl. It's all or nothing at all for both of these teams. If I were a betting man, I would have to agree with Brett (My daughters boyfriend) that we will be watching a Super Bowl game with the Denver Broncos vs Seattle Seahawks!

I'm interested in forum members assumptions in whom will be in the Super Bowl. Always remember; "Assumption is the mother of all face wash each morning to cleanse the pores"! Family site!

Thank you,

"The Mad Samurai" Toshi
    Last edited by hayn; 01-08-2014, 09:44 AM.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Saints, Patriots, 49'ers, Broncos
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Wow, no Seahawks? Very interesting. What two teams will battle in the Super Bowl and who will win?
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Seahawks, Colts, 49ers, Chargers

I feel dirty for picking the Chargers, I would have felt filthy if I picked the Broncos though.
        my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by sportscardrage View Post
          Seahawks, Colts, 49ers, Chargers

I feel dirty for picking the Chargers, I would have felt filthy if I picked the Broncos though.
          Wow, Phillip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers beat Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. A very interesting outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
            Wow, Phillip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers beat Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. A very interesting outcome.
            It is kind of interesting that the three other teams left in the AFC have all beat the Broncos in the regular season.
            my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by sportscardrage View Post
              It is kind of interesting that the three other teams left in the AFC have all beat the Broncos in the regular season.
              Yes, I did not realize this fact, you are correct! This will definitely be an interesting outcome.

Comment

Working...
              X