Photobucket Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket Question

When I go to my photobucket or other's, the photos are always zoomed in without description at bottom. When in mine, I can toggle on the organize to see full photo and description. In other photobuckets, I can click on a card and see full size with description then scroll through one by one. Is this a global change made that effects everyone, or is there something in my settings that somehow got change?

Thanks for any info, Rob
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

It's been like that for a while, as far as I know. I didn't notice that there were different presentation "modes". Just thought that it was designed to be the way I see it. Mine looks the same as yours.

Now that I know about it, I was playing with it.

When "Organize" is on, you can select a photo (or multiples) & move, tag or delete them. I was missing those features from the old format.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Yea I HATE the fact that they took titles off. Not to mention the pictures are all cropped into their own box size, so you basically have to click picture by picture just to see whats in people's buckets now. Drives me nuts.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Thanks guys. Just glad to know it isn't just me and I somehow screwed up my settings. Definitely don't like the cropping, because without the titles you don't know if it is an auto.

I use the hell out of the organize feature. And I do like that you can move an entire folder. Use to be (for example moving a player from rookies to veterans) I would have to create a folder in veterans, got back to rookies and move the pictures, then delete the old folder.
        I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
        (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
        Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Working...
        X