Card List from Beckett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card List from Beckett

Has anybody here downloaded a player list or set list from Beckett? Or is it even possible?

Thanks for any info, Rob
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Not to my knowledge, if it's for a complete set list, I highly recommend "The Trading Card Data Base". TCDB, has an extensive and huge complete set list to include all parallels, inserts, etc. The TCDB also covers other sports as well! Their catalog starts with vintage cards to modern cards. The worst case scenario is to utilize "Cardboard Connection". I hope this helps, good luck.

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Cool site Toshi. Thank you very much. First I have heard of it. Can do set or player list. Now I need to find a way to convert it to a word document, to remove cards I already have along with 1/1's.
      I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
      (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).

Comment

I recommend you copy and paste the list as a email document, just email the list back to you. This will be your first draft and or your proof. Then when you want to add or delete a card, just make sure you hit reply. You can then make your changes and email your final document to yourself. This process will make your card list a Word Document.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Do you have to register/log in to do that? What I saw was a printable checklist in pdf format.

Comment

I think so, from my experience, as a member (Free membership) you have complete 100% access.

Comment

Working...
            X