Free agent TE Fred Davis banned indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free agent TE Fred Davis banned indefinitely

NFL suspended free agent TE Fred Davis indefinitely for violating the league's substance-abuse policy.
    It had previously been reported that Davis was facing a six-game suspension, but it's much worse. It's his third strike and second suspension; Davis was suspended four games at the end of the 2011 season. The 27-year-old couldn't have had a worse past calendar year. He played sparingly for the Redskins in 2013 due to ineffectiveness and missed meetings. Davis also reportedly took naps in team meetings. Now, he's banned indefinitely. Davis is long on talent but has proven to be his worst enemy. He won't get a deal in free agency.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Too sad......to have a talent like that AND the opportunity to play in the NFL.....to just throw it away like that....shame, shame!!

Maybe his daddy didn't hug him enough??
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
      Too sad......to have a talent like that AND the opportunity to play in the NFL.....to just throw it away like that....shame, shame!!

Maybe his daddy didn't hug him enough??
      There are some that really never learn!
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Working...
      X