X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a bucket

i got most of my /99 or less football listed

Chris Sunday's (vw-wl-collector) Library | Photobucket

at times today my bucket may not have much in it i will be taking better pics and cropping them so corners can be seen i plan to have all my serial numbered football perfected into albums today.

all of my serial numbered cards are now in albums and i made sure all pictures are clear and cropped good. i will start working on my non serial numbered stuff tomorrow
    Last edited by powerjdm; 03-03-2014, 03:53 AM.

tomorrow i will list the rest of my serial numbered football my serial numbered baseball, basketball, and racing

monday i will list all my non serial numbered football

tuesday i will list all my non serial numbered baseball basketball and racing

check back wednesday to see everything i got

thanks, chris

Comment

decided to do the rest of my serial numbered stuff tonight. will start on non serial numbered stuff tomorrow

Comment

I think I speak for most football collectors, after hearing of that momentum /5 primed sig Montana card you hit thats a pretty sweet card dude, congrats on starting your bucket.
        http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

Do you have those in a 3-ring binder? How did you get the cards in the 9 card pages... jersey cards don't generally fit well!

I'm sure that you are just taking pictures and uploading them for now, but do you plan on making separate albums for sports? I only ask because I'm going through your bucket now, and everything is mixed together... It feels disjointed... Some of the pics are also pretty blurry or cropped too close to really see the condition of the card, or even who it is a card of.

Anyway, I like a bunch of your stuff! Just trying to give some pointers that I learned from more veteran users when I first started here
          PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

What are you looking for?

I like these:
            Rose/Irving
            Danica
            TJ Graham patch
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Originally posted by drubacca117 View Post
              Do you have those in a 3-ring binder? How did you get the cards in the 9 card pages... jersey cards don't generally fit well!

I'm sure that you are just taking pictures and uploading them for now, but do you plan on making separate albums for sports? I only ask because I'm going through your bucket now, and everything is mixed together... It feels disjointed... Some of the pics are also pretty blurry or cropped too close to really see the condition of the card, or even who it is a card of.

Anyway, I like a bunch of your stuff! Just trying to give some pointers that I learned from more veteran users when I first started here
              i do have them in a binder i found relic card sheets at a shop in seattle i think the owner said they were for coupons but he found they work well for thicker cards.
              however i plan to get a bunch of the screw together cases and seal them all up individualy.

Comment

also i plan to get some of my blurry pics retaken just throwing it together in a hurry for now eventually i will have clear pics on all and catagorized as follows sn fb autos, sn baseball autos, sn football gu, sn baseball gu, sn basketball gu, sn racing race used, etc

within the next week i should have it perfected and looking great on all aspects.

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
                  What are you looking for?

I like these:
                  Rose/Irving
                  Danica
                  TJ Graham patch
                  i will check your bucket later today i like anything /99 or less i like any 49ers gu or autos i like anything cool where it spells something with patches bat ball etc im looking for a low end printing plate for fb or bb just so i can say i have one.

Comment

Among other things, I've got two Michael Vick printing plates....one Chrome, and one Triple Threads. Also have a Nelson Cruz White Whale 1/1 I'm willing to trade/sell.
                    lmk what you find.

Thx.
                    Originally posted by powerjdm View Post
                    i will check your bucket later today i like anything /99 or less i like any 49ers gu or autos i like anything cool where it spells something with patches bat ball etc im looking for a low end printing plate for fb or bb just so i can say i have one.
                    Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Working...
                    X