Broncos land Ware, shell out $20M guaranteed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos land Ware, shell out $20M guaranteed

Broncos agreed to terms with DE DeMarcus Ware, formerly of the Cowboys, on a three-year, $30 million contract.
    Throwing the post-Peyton Manning years to the wind, the Broncos are shelling out $20 million guaranteed for the ex-Cowboy. With Ware opposite Von Miller, the Broncos now have one of the league's fiercest pass-rush duos. Going on 32, Ware's play slipped in 2013, but not to the degree some believe. His six sacks weren't indicative of the pass-rushing heat he generated, often on one leg. The Cowboys were hopeful of a reunion, but badly miscalculated Ware's value on the open market. Owner Jerry Jones' salary-cap incompetence means one of the greatest players in franchise history will now chase a ring elsewhere. Denver now lays claim to arguably the NFL's most imposing front seven east of Seattle.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Keep working on the defensive side Broncos!!! This is where you need it!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

What Elway is doing right now reminds me of what Dan Snyder did in the late 90's, early 00's. Granted they didn't have a QB like Manning but I will be holding out to see if these major contracts will pay off in the end.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Working...
      X