Ravens' Rice indicted for aggravated assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens' Rice indicted for aggravated assault

Ray Rice has been indicted on one count of aggravated assault for his alleged assault of his fiancée in February.
    It's an upgrade on Rice's original simple-assault charge, and carries a potential 3-5 years in prison. The simple-assault charge against Rice's fiancée has been dropped. Ravens owner Steve Bisciotti "aggressively stood by" Rice on Monday, but the case doesn't appear likely to go quietly. In addition to whatever the court decides, either via a plea deal or trial, Rice is facing a suspension.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

I just don't get why some pro athletes do this kinda stuff... I get that they are still human beings and some of them will eff up, but you gotta figure that the thought "Hey, I am an NFL running back (or whatever sport/position)" will enter their minds. With that thought, they know that even if they make the league minimum, they are making hundreds of thousands of dollars in a career that many people think highly of. They don't need money, they can get almost any woman / partner that they want, they have a great job...

In my mind, and this is just for me, that would be enough to walk away from nearly any potentially hazardous situation...
    PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

Comment

Ray Lewis needs to give him his lawyer's number....and quickly!
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Working...
      X