Bernie Kosar trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie Kosar trial

I saw Kosar on the news last night in court. The judge dropped the DUI charge and he was only charged with a speeding ticket. The court agreed that his slured speech is due to post concussion syndrome and not alcohol.

I only know Kosar as a analyst and "The Drive". He's the only QB that has taken the Browns that deep into the playoffs since the 60's Jim Brown days and even prior to that era with Paul Brown and Otto Graham, he should get a little more respect.

I personally can relate to his situation in regards to his post concussion issues. On May 5, 2014, it will be 4 years since my accident. I still cannot recall what happened that day. I forget things and during a conversation, I have to ask what were talking about as I'll forget that quickly. I have had to attend speech therapy among many other therapies to get me where I'm at now. I really feel bad for Kosar and the way he is treated. I wish him the best.

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi
Working...
X