Anyone know about these cards ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about these cards ??

Jalen Hurd Beech High School Rookie Card Tennessee Volunteers Serial 11 100 | eBay are they homemade or legit ?

Don't know anything about them, but that is crazy if they are going into high school cards now!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Look at the pic of the back of the card, that is a custom card
      Looking for Kenny Irons, Margus Hunt, AJ Green, Gio Bernard, Andy Dalton and Jeremy Hill.

My Bucket:
      http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Super...?sort=6&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by superman24742 View Post
        Look at the pic of the back of the card, that is a custom card
        Hmm wonder why he is hawking odd serial numbers and only has one of each card posted == do you guys think Ebay should ban that stuff ?

Comment

While I haven't heard of this particular card line, I have seen the Big 33 set(s) coming out of Pennsylvania from time to time. They are definitely what might be called a "regional" issue, usually not done by a big name printer. More on the order of the college level summer leagues. They are usually (like this one) focused on High School players that have committed to a college. I doubt the kids are compensated due to NCAA rules so it may be on the order of a league fundraiser...
          -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
          sigpic
          I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

Custom cards. All of the cards are the same style and low numbered....so many /5. I'm surprised people are bidding in the $20 range for any of them. I assume they don't know.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
            X