Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft

The NFL Draft is interesting. The players I consider to be good are having a harder time getting drafted. Where is Lindenwood College.

St. Charles, Missouri
    I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
    (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
    Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

Comment

Yep, all the stats and records Ka'deem Carey acquired at the U of A....and he went in the 4th round, I don't get it!
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

Excited to see my sister's neighbor (Roswell,GA near Atlanta) was just picked by the Vikings. Offensive Lineman David Yankey from Stanford.
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Thanks about the info about Lindenwood College. The draft is strange when I expect a great player to be drafted in the first round and ends up at the bottom. Glad that your sister's neighbor was drafted.

Comment

Originally posted by azdbacks1998 View Post
            Yep, all the stats and records Ka'deem Carey acquired at the U of A....and he went in the 4th round, I don't get it!
            Why? He ran slow and he was over worked in college. Can't waste a high pick on a back that'll only last 2-3 years before he starts breaking down.
            http://s41.photobucket.com/user/whod...?sort=3&page=0
            Looking for Saints, LSU Alum, Eddie Lacy, Tyler Wilson, and any player with Louisiana ties.

Comment

Originally posted by whodatnation View Post
              Why? He ran slow and he was over worked in college. Can't waste a high pick on a back that'll only last 2-3 years before he starts breaking down.
              True dat!
              ....plus he had domestic dispute issues with his baby's mama last year....no NFL team wants to deal with that drama. Oh well, I was hoping the ONLY player from UA in the draft this year would represent, but looks like a no-go!
              Currently looking for:
              Football: The Gronk!
              Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
              Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
              + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
              Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
              http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

It is hard to believe that the career span of a football player is short. There is some drama about some of the players drafted such as legal problems and the guy with the last name of Sam of the University of Missouri kissing his partner.

Comment

Working...
                X