Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguars dump veteran pass-rusher Jason Babin

Jaguars released DE Jason Babin.
    Babin is 34 years old now and wasn't a lead-pipe lock for the final roster, but this one still comes as a mild surprise. He led the Jags with 7.5 sacks and 19 quarterback pressures last season, and was re-signed in March to provide depth at the Leo spot in Gus Bradley's defense. That pact included $500,000 guaranteed. FOX's Mike Garafolo says the Bucs and Falcons are two pass-rush needy teams that could kick the tires on Babin.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Sometimes a move like this might have to do with attitude or team personel/flexibility. I have no clue, I am just throwing that out there. I think he would be a good fit for the Bucs.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
    X