2014 Bowman True Checklist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Bowman True Checklist

Does anyone have a checklist for all the inserts? The checklist Bowman put out for the die cuts, refractors, all have letters, but the cards themselves are numbered.

Originally posted by mfratella View Post
    Does anyone have a checklist for all the inserts? The checklist Bowman put out for the die cuts, refractors, all have letters, but the cards themselves are numbered.
    I wonder if it's a Retail vs. Hobby thing.

I see them list both ways on eBay. For example, Calvin Johnson is #42 in some listings & BCDCCJ or just CJ in others.
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
      I wonder if it's a Retail vs. Hobby thing.

I see them list both ways on eBay. For example, Calvin Johnson is #42 in some listings & BCDCCJ or just CJ in others.
      I bet people on eBay are listing them with letters because they think that's the right way since it's like that on the checklist. However, I've always been a stickler for archiving my cards exactly as they are numbered on the card itself.

It's definitely not a retail vs hobby thing. I've gotten out of both.

Btw, I notice you're a Lions fan. I have a bunch of auto cards from 1991 and 1992 back when I'd go to camp in July to watch and get signed. I'll look through and let you know specifically which ones.
      Last edited by mfratella; 07-02-2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X